If you're anything like us, you have a lot going on! But you also have some special people in your life who deserve to feel special, especially on particular days (birthdays, anniversaries, graduations....)
We're here to help with our Reminders Feature. To access Reminders, all you need is an account with Greetabl (so it's totally free). Once you're logged in, you can click Reminders under your account or just follow this link: greetabl.com/account/reminders
Once you've added reminders, we'll send you an email (reminder 😉) 10 days before the event to help give you plenty of time to prepare!
How to add a reminder: Video tutorial
- From the reminders page, click "Add Reminder"
- Add the person's first and last name, type of reminder, and the date (the year isn't required)
- Click save
How to edit a reminder: Video Tutorial
- From the reminders page, locate the reminder you need to edit
- Click the blue pencil icon to the right of the reminder
- Make any necessary edits
- Click save
How to remove a reminder: Video Tutorial
- From the reminders page, locate the reminder you want to delete
- Click the red trash can button to the right of the reminder
- Click "Yes, delete reminder"
Looking to unsubscribe from all reminders? All you'll need to do is delete all the reminders from your account.